Sunday, May 27, 2012

No photo's

Saturday just gone I was simply there to relax and spin so I didn't take any cameras with me.   It was a nice relaxing day where I filled 3 bobbins in the company of other people who were also busy filling bobbins.  Sometimes it's nice just simply to be and to spin.
There was some lovely yarn happening and Mary Catherine brought some very nice books in for people to look at.
I will try to be more informative next weekend which will be at St Marks in Opawa Rd, there will be a demonstration of spinning using a spindle.   The following Saturday after that (9th June) is the Area Open Day which is being held at St Margarets Church Hall, Farrington St, Bishopdale from 9.30am till 2.30pm.  There will be demonstrations of spinning, needle felting, flax flowers and birds nest spinning.  Opawa won't be available this day so come along to St Margarets instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment