Friday, September 21, 2012

Area Open Day

Today we were meeting at the Hei Hei Community Centre for the Area Open Day.  There was a good turnout.   Unfortunately I forgot the good camera despite having noted it on the diary.

Today's photo's as a result are all from my cellphone.
Wabi Sabi Fibres all the way from Wellington

More Wabi Sabi, I bought the yellow one

I think this was Brenel Alpacas

Spindle and Needlefelting tables

Another have-a-go table

Brenel Alpacas yarns

Weaving demonstration

Felting baby booties using potatoes - demonstration.

Heavenly Wools

Margaret Ruck's coloured wools stall

Anna Harris' lovely Merino's

Wigram Spinners

Mostly baby clothes

Finished demo squares from the Shirley Seed workshop.
It was a really good day, I left early, but lots of people were still there having fun while knitting, spinning, felting or purchasing.

In other news I thought everyone would like to know all our possessions have been removed from the Arts Centre and are now in storage waiting for new premises; everything seems to be in good condition which is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment