Friday, October 12, 2012

Very busy today

I totally forgot the camera so no shots of the lovelies on display I'm afraid.   Several of us brought along our work from Creative Fibre Correspondence Courses and shared what we thought of the courses with everyone.   The end result seems to be we all enjoyed them and got a lot out of them; if you have the chance it's worth signing up.
I'm currently debating whether I should sign up for the Design course, but we're going to be very busy with work on our property so not sure if I can fit it in yet.

I won't be at the guild next week, so no post then I'm afraid.

We're still waiting on news for The Tannery, so no progress there at the moment

I also wanted to say thank-you to Pauline for her donation of magazines and books to the guild and also Berry Spinners and Weavers over in Australia for their very generous donation.   We really do appreciate it.

I'll post some photo's of past projects to make up for the lack today



No comments:

Post a Comment