Saturday, January 19, 2013

Destash Sale

was yesterday.   I went in early and helped a wee bit with setting up the food for the tea and coffee before starting on a little knitting.    At 10am those waiting patiently outside were let in and the bargain hunting began.   There were patchworking stalls, embroidery stalls, a stall mostly full of craft books and of course our guild stall.   I was only there till 11.45am but we did have a reasonable number of sales; hopefully not too much had to go back into storage.
It was a lovely day and I did take a few photo's but as they're not of guild members and I don't have permission to put the faces of the shoppers online I'm not going to post them.   A few of our members did purchase from our stall (including me).   All in all I think it was a good day and the feeling was positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment