Saturday, June 29, 2013

June is almost over!

Not a lot of items on display today, but what there was was definitely worth a look (and feel).
.
Janet was wearing the skirt she made as a stash-busting exercise; I actually took this photo a wee while back, but forgot about it, apologies.  She'd already done a green one and is working on another one now.
These skirts are absolutely stunning, and perfect for the current cold weather.

Merino/Silk (some of Anna's fibre) and also some camel/? singles; the camel was the one you really want to pat.

Sales table fibre with silk in it, plied with something else, sorry my brain's a bit mushy at the moment and I can't remember details, including the name of the lovely lady who spun this and the yarn above it.

The socks I knit for my husband.  The pattern is Scott Base Socks and I highly recommend it; great for big feet!

Sonya's latest socks, still damp from blocking, but beautiful

Sonya's cardigan, apparently she gets the urge to knit cardi's when pregnant; this was very pretty.

I think that's everything for now.  Don't forget we're at St Marks in Opawa Rd next Saturday, and the Tour de Fleece started today (runs alongside the Tour de France, but in my opinion much more fun!).
I'm spinning some lovely English Leicester which I hope I'll have made sufficient progress on to show off next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment