Friday, February 14, 2014

15 February 2014

A surprisingly busy day today considering the Craft show was on.  We had 3 new members come to join the group today; welcome to you all.

Once again I didn't take notes as to who made what, so I'll note the ones I remember.   I didn't have any paper with me unfortunately.  Normally I use the back of my knitting pattern, but the shawl I'm doing is just simple garter with easy increases at this point so I left that at home, next time I'll take it anyway.

Joanne's rendition of Ysolda Teague's latest mystery KAL; there are up to 32 different combinations, but I think Joanne's is gorgeous.

Tedge knit this as a test knitter (read knitting slave) for Mary-Anne, it is lovely and will be available on Ravelry for sale too.

Eleanor's Romney I think, beautiful colour changes in this.

Valerie's I think

I think this was Kerry, she was clearing out short ends of yarn from her stash and it turned out lovely!

Rachelle's (mine) little hat in Merino/silk/possum yarn, came out too small so is now a birthday gift for our goddaughter.

Kerry made this lovely little jacket

Sonya knit this baby blanket which is currently unblocked; it'll look even better when that's done.   Stunning work.

I'm pretty sure this was also Sonya's
Hmm, not too bad considering it was all from memory and considering my terrible trouble with people's names!    Have a good week everyone and we'll see you next Saturday at St Mark's in Withells Rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment