Saturday, May 10, 2014

Saturday 10th May 2014

I'm actually going to do two posts today.   This one is the usual display of work; the second is going to be an information piece that I've written up today on the Dreaded Moth, I hope everyone finds it to be interesting, and I hope none of you need to use it!

This is Diane's spin of the Fibre2go that she picked up at Festival; about 500m Navajo plied and beautiful to behold!

Jenny spun this alpaca and silk from Southern Alpacas which she's not 100% happy with, but I think is gorgeous

Brenda decided to experiment with natural dyes; she used onion and fallen apricot leaves.

Mary Catherine spun this from some of Anna's fibre and it's lovely.

Jan knit this beautifully bright cowl; it'll do a great job of chasing away any winter blues.

Rose did a dyeing course at Ashfords with Nicola

She got a heap of dyeing done and I think she rather enjoyed herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment