Saturday, August 9, 2014

Saturday 09 August 2014

Getting there in our rooms, still quite a bit to unpack but the teams are working their way through them and cataloging as they go.
There wasn't a talk through of who owned which display items this time so I'm making some guesses and with some items I have no clue.
I don't know, but suspect this might be Kerry's work; apologies for the upside down side of things; Blogger is insisting it's the right way up (it's wrong).

Lovely feeling woven scarf

I think this was a cowl, very nice.

Mary Catherine knit this beautiful stole; very fine work.

Joanne made the little scissor fob.

Rachelle's socks

Another lovely woven scarf; unknown creator.

Today's group.
My photo's are a little poor today, forgot the real camera so this is from my cellphone.   

No comments:

Post a Comment