Monday, November 17, 2014

Saturday 15 November 2014

Sorry it's so late, I got sidetracked

Ria knit this cardigan from handspun yarn; I love the colour shifts in this.

Pam's been busy on her new wheel.   We have cream alpaca spun long-draw on the stylus, then there's some lovely merino in teals and finally a gradient polwarth running from brown to lilac.

This scarf was woven by Jos on a rigid heddle loom, it shows off the colour changes in the weft brilliantly.

Jos has also been busy spinning; love the heathered look to these.

I'm not sure if this natural yarn was by Jos or not, but it's nicely fluffy whoever made it!

Mary-Anne has been busy as well, this is a beautiful muted skein of handspun yarn.
Now, don't forget that Saturday after next is the area's AGM.    I suspect there won't be room for spinning in the morning, but there may be after the meeting is finished.

Have a great week, enjoy the weather and I'll see you next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment