Sunday, February 1, 2015

31 Jan 2015

The end of the month already, that has gone way too quickly!  Hope everyone is coping with the heat, and here to make it more bearable are our latest finished items.

Ria has been busy spinning, this was still drying but you can see how lovely it will be once dry

Eleanor dyed these yarns during the dye class, I think they're both gorgeous

Jenny has been busy Navajo plying merino and silk, the colours in this are divine.

Shirley has been busy producing socks again, wish I was that fast.

This is Rose's Pi shawl, it's making me want to finish mine even more now!

Detail from the Pi



I'm not sure who spun this, but I like the barber pole effect
Tedge spun and knit this shawl, the yarn is merino/alpaca/silk

I just love nupps and the beads are so sweet in there



Rose has also been busy quilting, this is going to a very lucky girl

Natalie has been knitting this beaded beret from handspun, such a lovely job

The top of the beret

Barbara spun this polwarth

and Natalie made these so sweet wee socks


Tedge spun this merino/silk yarn, hoping we get to see it knit up too
 I know there should be one more photo of yarn Anna had spun, but I seem to have lost the photo; sorry about that.
And while we were busy spinning and otherwise crafting there was a Kete class going on as well, everyone was having a lot of fun with this.




No comments:

Post a Comment