Monday, February 16, 2015

Saturday 17 Feb 2015

Sorry it's late, I got distracted by family and by sewing my 1810's stays.

Kerry's blocked Pi Shawl

An Angora and Merino scarf, not sure of the creator's name

I believe this is Kerry's tea towel

Faith made this lovely cushion

Susan spun this squooshy yarn

Emily who's at primary school knit this very useful scarf and I hope she's very proud of it.
Sue has been busy with garter stitch and feather and fan making a crescent shaped shawl.

detail of the feather and fan.
Shadow weave by Kerry


Barbara finished her garter stitch romney blanket

Lyndsay brought this along to show what you can do with tablet weaving.


A gorgeous jersey for a grandson, this is from one of our newer members, unfortunately I don't know her name yet.

Raewyn's been dyeing yarn
I'm not sure who's this is, either this or the one below is Diane's, the other I must have missed noting down.


No comments:

Post a Comment