Sunday, June 21, 2015

20 June 2015

A very grey day outside, but full of life and colour in our room.   A day for hot chocolates and soup too.

Dawn crocheted this jacket despite her damaged wrist so she could work out how to make an adult sized one

Pauline has been dyeing yarn, love how bright this is

Sandra brought this along as an example of a sheep to garment finished item.

Diane has been busy making bassinet blankets for charity

Unfortunately I can't remember who made this wonderful cabled cardigan, but the recipient is one lucky guy; it may have been Diane.

Diane S spun this lovely gradient which was dyed by Anna

More dyeing, I think this was Kerry's.
I apologise if I've got any names wrong this time, I didn't have pen and paper at the time so had to use my memory instead; never a good move.

At this point it's looking like I won't get to guild this coming weekend as my husband has Judo commitments, I will endeavor to find something suitable to post on here though even if it's not our group's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment