Sunday, July 5, 2015

Saturday 04 July 2015

Rachelle's handspun singles cowl


and Rachelle's polwarth/silk Navajo plied yarn which is going to be a hat

Joanne spun this lovely merino/silk which was dyed by Anna; lovely work.

Unfortunately I can't remember who knit this gorgeous baby set, but it has a wee sparkle in it
We had a presentation from Indrani Bedi who takes silk tours to India; it was very interesting and she brought some silk samples with her; a selection follows:

A lovely sequined creation


Block printed silk, wooden blocks are used for this; I have one at home which I'm itching to try out.


Silver trim, yes, really silver!

a printed silk sari

I'm really glad I got to be there for this, it was a very interesting talk and slideshow, and when I win Lotto I'll be going!

No comments:

Post a Comment