Friday, June 17, 2016

Woolfeast!

As promised I took photo's of Woolfeast while I was there, I hope everyone who wanted to visit it gets the chance as it was amazing!  The photo's aren't the best, I was using my cellphone due to not wanting to lug the DSLR around so some of the focus isn't what you might be used to on this blog.


























I saw quite a few of our members there which was lovely, and it was also nice to get to meet some people off Ravelry and of course the stall owners, some of whom I know from pre-guild.
The main focus was yarn, but there were a couple of people selling fibre (Heavenly Wools and Doe Arnott).  The only problem was that I didn't have enough money to buy all the things I wanted.  I did take a wee photo of what I did buy though:
Clockwise from back left.   Maniototo Wools Aran Weight 1kg custom dyed, Chiao Goo Mini interchangeable needle set, Knitpro blocking kit, Doe Arnott Corriedale batt, Zauberball for weaving, Outlaw Yarns Bohemia Sport in 2 colours, Spinning a Yarn merino/silk, Vintage Purls DK sock, spindle support for support spindle, fountain pen and a set of gradient sock yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment