Friday, October 7, 2016

Saturday 08 October 2016

Still feels odd to think we're in October already!  Once again today I didn't get to stay long enough to find out who made the items on the display table aside from one so it'll be mostly just pictures with no comments.  Hopefully I'll get to stay longer next weekend.
Oh, and the photos are from my cellphone, at least one didn't focus and I didn't notice till I got home, my apologies for that.





This is Pam's handspinning






And the blur that should have been Sonya's lovely cowl from handspun
 There was one more photo of some natural handspun, you can see a hint of it in the sock photo above, but for some reason although it displays fine on my phone and in my files it won't upload properly to Blogger and comes up with a mostly blank shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment