Saturday, October 15, 2016

Saturday 15 October 2016

Another lovely day, I got more talking done than knitting and I suspect I wasn't the only one!  We also had a number of visitors through looking at what we were doing and at the Heritage Week display.  I will post photos of that later, but I used the good camera and at the moment I can't hook that up to the PC as it's in the shop.  I'm using my husband's laptop till it comes back, which means I can use cellphone pics, but not the DSLR.


This is Mary Catherine's cotton spinning, very impressive!

Diane made these teeny little booties for a premmie baby

Heather wove this, it's currently a shawl length, but she's thinking about turning it into a top.

She also wove this from leftovers, such a fun way to make fabric!

and this is Heather's too, the colours work so well together.

This is Diane S's spinning, it's brighter in person.

Jan knit this gorgeous wee hat

Ellie has almost finished this blanket using a yarn with alpaca in it, wonderful weight and a nice muted tone.
Ellie has also been making a quilt, this one is using all Liberty of London fabrics (which are wonderful to work with)

No comments:

Post a Comment