Sunday, March 12, 2017

Saturday 11 March 2017

Well, the year is rocketing by already, hard to believe it's already Autumn, though the rain bucketing down outside my window is helping to convince me!
It was a lovely day at guild on Saturday, lots of people again which seems to be the norm nowadays on the Saturday meeting.  And now onto the reason you're here, the lovely items people brought in that they'd finished over the previous week.

Joanne knit this for Emily, Emily is doing "Shave for a cure" and needed something to keep her head warm once all her hair is gone.  

This shawl was created by Paula at Majacraft Camp and is a slipped stitch shawl which used the yarn really effectively.

This squooshy item is a cowl knit from handspun batts by Rachelle, it needs reblocking as it was a trifle overblocked


I can't remember who knitted this unfortunately, I thought I noted it, but in fact only noted it was knit from BFL yarn

This cotton shawl is knit from Noro yarn by Eleanor, the pattern is Hitchhiker.

This is also Eleanor's, it's a sampler

These gorgeous gloves are a present from Margaret S to her daughter, I think she's very lucky!

all these wee people were knit by June I from the Oxford area for Festival, such fine work!

and this didn't get to be shown off at guild and now won't due to it going to Festival for the sock display.   A pair of Jaywalker socks knit in Opal Harmonie yarn by Rachelle (me).  Excuse the feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment