Monday, July 3, 2017

Saturday 01 July 2017

A very good day at guild, we had a speaker come in to tell us about mohair which was very interesting and has got me thinking about having another go at a mohair blanket on the loom.  We also had some lovely stuff on the display table.  I've got photos but I don't know who made everything as I was out of the room at the start of "show and tell".

This beautifully colourful shawl is by Diane S, I love how a gradient yarn works and this one worked perfectly.

Ugh, cellphone pic (I forgot the good camera), not sure whose this was.

Another unsure one I'm afraid

I'm pretty sure these are Kerry's, and I think I'm going to have to have words with my phone, the focus is appalling!

These three are all Pam's work, the middle one is 100% silk

This lovely cardigan is Mandy's, a variation on the traditional yoke pattern and the buttons she made in a jewelry class.

I'm not sure, but I suspect this is Mandy's too, good timing for the cold snap

Another of Pam's pieces, the brooch was made in a jewelry class as well and the shawl is from handspun merino/linen.

I think this was Jan's work, lovely Romney

No comments:

Post a Comment